Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Cards


Each year I send out personalised Christmas cards, always with a photo of our children featuring their big cheesy grins.   I love the tradition of posting a heartfelt holiday message to loved ones near and far.  But this year I've been a little behind the eight ball and haven't organised them.  I know, it's scandalous.

Luckily I've found some gorgeous designs on Minted and I've just placed my order.  I love their range of designs, shapes and matching lined envelopes.  Here are a few of my favourites.  Can you guess which one I finally decided on?

Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 7.14.48 PM

Simple and clean.  The image speaks for itself.

Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 5.53.52 PM
I'm really loving this type of hand drawn typography right now.


Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 5.36.41 PM

The die cut shape and the wreath is what got me.


Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 5.38.08 PM

One of my favourite colour palettes.  The scalloped edge is gorgeous too.

I cannot wait to receive our cards and send them out.  Thank you Minted for making the ordering process so easy!



1 comment:

  1. Just had our annual Chrissy portrait done today, so hoping I'll get them in time to make some of these up. Lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx